Thursday 11 September 2014

The Great Tythe Barn {Izzy & Alex) //COTSWOLD WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

The Great Tythe Barn, Tetbury is one of my favorite local locations to shoot at. So many months ago when I first went off to Bristol to meet Izzy and Alex and hear about their wedding plans I was really keen to be involved in their special day.

They went for a engagement shoot, Izzy was adamant that the camera made her pull funny faces. So we met at their home in Bristol and headed for the the cliffs of the Avon gorge. When I say cliffs that's exactly what I mean, if a good location presents itself  I tend to go for it and Izzy and Alex were happy to comply. There was not a funny face in site!


I think that's why engagement shoot or pre-wedding shoots can work so well, by the time the wedding day came around and further emails and print choices had been made, I felt I knew them quite well and Izzy was used to me floating about snapping away.


Izzy got ready at The Tythe House, a small elegant Cotswold Manor House built in Circa 1700.  Busy with parents and bridesmaids and brothers and flower girls, it really was a very relaxed morning.  So with a vintage car and you've got to love an old Routemaster  (supplied by Stagecoach) everybody headed to the church. It was a glorious day all round, Izzy and Alex are a great couple with lots of energy.

Florist: Daisy Lane Floral Design


It was such a pleasure recording their day, and it went a little something like this....































































No comments:

Post a Comment