Friday 5 September 2014

Eygpt Mill {Le-ann and Matt }//COTSWOLD WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER


I was really looking forward to this wedding and it didn't disappoint. I first met Le-Ann and Matt what seems like years ago and the story has been unfolding from there. We had a lovely engagement shoot at Westonbirt Arboretum in the spring, I ended up following Isla about among the blue bells. Young Isla I should say is not fazed by the camera at all and as long as I didn't get in her way she was happy with me following her around. It was very much the same on the big day... Le-ann and Matt are easy to photograph, such a relaxed and happy couple. The wedding was brimmed emotion. Le-Ann's father put his military uniform on for the very last time to walk his daughter down the isle.  
Isla got to Daddy first and Le-Ann met her tearful groom  and they made their family official. 

Their venue of choice was Eygpt Mill in Nailsworth a pretty and characterful venue on the river. 
Samantha Davis makeup did all the beautifying and everyone looked radiant.

Here is a snippet of a love story in the midst of its journey  ....



















































No comments:

Post a Comment