Tuesday 8 November 2016

Stone Barn Wedding {Gen and James}


The photos are amazing. You've captured so many of the wonderful moments from the day, we can't stop looking at them! 

My sister Charlotte is especially pleased that she can finally get some photos of my niece Em blown up and on the wall. And it's great to have them in time for Christmas so we can frame some for people as presents.



Mwhaaa... I love a good wedding! This was definitely good wedding. Gen and James were amazing and such a good laugh. Plus I had a team of helpers, with Helen covering groom prep and Naomi on my wing as my second shooter we had everything covered.  Clayton, the Stone Barn's go to man, was, as ever a true gent, seeing me safely up the ladders to get "the everybody shot".  

Gen had chosen the lovely Clare from Pure Pampering to do her make-up and that's always a good decision!  

The Stone Barn is known for it's amazing food and the barn itself has a cool agricultural vibe but with roaring fires and and twinkling lights it really pulls off the wow factor.  


Gen looked beautiful in her stunning and unusual gown and who can dislike a handsome man in a kilt eh, and their were plenty of those around.  It was an utter pleasure to record their day and I know myself, Helen and Naomi loved it!



























































































2017 is almost fully booked with only a couple of date available! Now booking 2018 on wards...

No comments:

Post a Comment