Friday 7 October 2016

Holly + Adam //Bristol wedding photographer



"My goodness!There aren't really words adequate enough to describe how in love we are with our photographs. 

We have just sat in the sun on our balcony with a bottle of champagne and enjoyed every single second of looking through every single moment you captured. 

You thought of everything and everyone and all of the photographs are stunning. Thank you so much. What we particularly loved was seeing all the moments we forgot Or missed - that was nothing short of magical. 

I knew our photos would be beautiful and I am so glad that I booked you first - even before we had a venue but you have even surpassed the expectations I had. 

We are elated, emotional and totally ecstatic with the outcome. Please please send us your address so that we can say thank you properly."


I met Holly at a wedding I shot a couple of years ago. It was for a friend of a friend who hadn't really been to fussed about even having a photographer. I laugh when I remember when Tory first phoned me, she really wasn't that interested in the photography, that soon changed, in fact even to this day her social media is flooded with wedding pictures. The beautiful Tores is one of my most successful converts! <3

Holly was a bridesmaid at Tory's wedding in 2014 and happened to get engaged herself to Adam the following week , then booked in with me straight away which is so lovely.

So we all waited for summer 2016 to roll around and Holly and Adams time finally came and it was just perfect! HOT HOT HOT and it rocked.  x

































































 




No comments:

Post a Comment