Sunday 7 August 2016

Seymours Court Farm {Alan and Kate}


Hello lovely Eve!

Well this was a lovely email to come home to after a long day at work. The photos have perfectly captured the best. Day. Ever! So much joy, so many (happy) tears, a beautiful location with our favorite people. Thank you very very much for being so easy to work with and, in the nicest possible way, blending in so seamlessly that we didn't even notice you were there snapping all of the things that we couldn't possibly have remembered or seen!

Iv'e been on my feet for the last few days as wedding season hits it's busiest peek.  So I thought what nicer to do on a Sunday morning than put a blog together.  I will be editing for the rest of the day but nothing inspires me more than picking a select few of my favorite and funniest images of a day. That's the thing about weddings, for me anyway. You spend the most intimate day with a couple and their closest friends and family. You learn their history, see their loves. their taste, their relationships that have been forged over many years with different people. Hear the stories, laugh with them and on occasion (not this one) cry with them, and during all this you need to pick those moments that tell the story best. 

So this is Kate and Alan, previously having enjoyed a chat on good old Skype I knew that they were a laid back, happy, fun couple.  And this was their day,  filled with Sunshine, tears and Cricket.  Utterly beautiful and perfect in every way.  I love the fact that Kate and her sister would shed a tear at any given moment, dehydration was a real worry :-)  You could see the strong family bonds on both sides.  Kate's flower girl was her little french niece, she didn't fall for any of my usual tricks employed to get the children involved in the group shots. I met my match with her and to right to, who wants to be told what to do by a stranger who want's you to stand still , keep clean, and look at her!! 

I didn't get hit by a Cricket ball (or catch any either!) Although it was tempting just to get involved but I did enjoy a very relaxed and magical day, and here is a teeny tiny bit....






































































Wedding location Setmours Court Farm.  www.evedunlopphooghy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment