Tuesday 7 June 2016

Rain on a tepee and the best party ever {Charlotte and Ant} Dauntsey Park House.



"Oh my goodness goodness me. I can't quite put into words my admiration and appreciation. These are utterly incredible, you captured such wonderful moments. As you can imagine it was a particularly emotional viewing aka I pretty much cried and laughed over every single photo and got to relive the day and see so much going on that I didn't know had gone on!! Antony and I happened to be in a restaurant at the time in Bali and we'd just ordered bellinis so it made for the perfect viewing. I just love them all - I love the fact that you noticed and captured the little tipi newspaper cutting comic and my wedding shoes were placed in front of the photo of my Mum on her wedding day and the ones of the flower girls are just amazing and the ones in the rain and Helen's ones too of the boys and guests and the ones of the speeches and the party, you stayed so late to do that and I SO appreciated that as well as doing things outside of your remit like bustling up my dress when no one else could do so!! 
Wow just wow. I've sent the link to my Mum and sister and they are equally wowed!!! Thank you. Thank you. "

Charlotte and Antony





I LOVE THIS WEDDING!

For the photographers out there, think wedding day, a Tipi and torrential rain from almost the moment the fabulous Charlotte and Ant stepped out of the church.
The above creates photographic challenges...and I love a challenge. Happily so do Char and Ant! Rain certainly didn't dampen their wedding day!!!

I had the pleasure of having Helen Richmond shoot beside me for this one and we both got suitably soaked but both had such a great day. So I covered the gals and Helen covered the boys and we both had a great day. The marriage took place at the church at Dauntsey Park Next to the impressive house. I have worked at Dauntsey Park House before, it is certainly a beautiful and unique venue.

It turns out Charlotte and Ant had a similar meeting to my husband and myself, at a similar age and both Charlotte and I have similar, albeit strange, random fears... hopefully we dont share the same views on our wedding photographers though as mine was a nightmare!!

So what happens when you bring together a brilliant couple, with fabulous families, and extraordinary friends who are primed and ready to rock a Tipi into the small hours?  Just a flipping amazing wedding.

Thanks to Emma for coming to my rescue and allowing me to shoot the group shots inside Dauntsey Park House. You saved the day for me!

And thanks to Charlotte and Ant for getting out in the wet and completely smashing the pictures out the park..not everybody will!

The line up was ace... Heidi Vince did the make up that didn't move.  Oops a Daisy the beautiful blooms. Dauntsey House the venue, Helen Richmond the second shooting.

Enjoy this, I did!!




















































































































































Are you having a tipi, tepee or native american dwelling wedding? I would love to hear about it! Destination wedding photographer based in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment