Wednesday 10 February 2016

ROCKING THE RAIN @ The Kingscote Barn {Wendy &Steve}

2016 is here.

I loved this wedding. I'll be honest, as I was walking the dogs in the morning with the rain running down my neck I was wondering how the wedding would pan out in such extreme weather. Water was running down the road in torrents and the wind was blowing hard as I got in the car and headed to The Kingscote Barn. I stopped at the top of the hill and jumped out at the place I would usually bring couples, and immediately got soaked in sharp sideways rain...no no no.

So 2016 started in a baptism of fire...or rain to be exact.

What happened next? Well it just so happened that Steve and Wendy were totally fearless!  I scouted for sheltered spots around the venue and prepared myself for the now or never speech. I need not have bothered, by the time I had armed myself with towels, plastic sheets and umbrellas Wendy and Steve already had their welly's on and were heading for the door. They braved not one but two excursions into the elements and one of those was in the dark.

True Grit! And they rocked it!

So here you have it, Wendy + Steve and good luck in abundance.

(No Bridal Prep in this one folks)

Also featuring...
The Kingscote Barn wedding venue.
Strawberry Fields Catering.















































































If you are getting married at The Kingscote Barn and would like me to photograph your wedding then you can get in touch HERE or come and see me at the open day in March.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete