Tuesday 3 November 2015

Tuscany, Italy {Craig & Catherine}




Oh I do love a destination wedding, especially if involves destinations like this! I had the absolute honor in flying off to the beautiful Villa Catignano, overlooking Siena in the Tuscan countryside for Catherine and Craig's wedding.

I was there for a few days. I flew into Florence and then made my way over to the villa the following day. I was yet to meet with Catherine and Craig but I soon found them padding around the vast Villa in the sunshine.

I'm going to let the preview pictures tell the story for this particular blog, but I met some wonderful people and ended up having a right royal knees up with guests after my day was done. What a party these guys throw!

The day started at dawn....



























































































































eve dunlop Photography. Destination wedding photographer at www.evedunlopphotography.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment