Monday 3 August 2015

Kingscote Barn Wedding Photographer // Emma & Daniel


Emma and Dan are such a great couple with a wonderful family. They said their "I Do's" at The Kingscote Barn, near Tetbury. A beautiful barn that features a lot on my blog.

Emma and Dan had another very special wedding guest, their infant son William. He was as good as gold all day. These pictures will I hope hold an extra special place for this family as they can show William how he featured in their special day.

I had some great company too,  Mrs Mashup - they make beautiful wedding films and are an absolute pleasure to work along side.   Jodi from Face Perfect, as it turns out I bumped into her again yesterday. She did a fantastic Job with hair and make-up.

So as ever it was super hard to decided which images to share with you, here are a few of my favorites.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment