Wednesday 8 July 2015

Woodland Country House {Sandra & Edward} //Somerset wedding photographer



This wedding was a big treat for me, a trip to the seaside. I have to start by thanking the lovely Lucy and Neil who recommended me for this and other weddings, keep up the good work!!

So back to Sandra and Edward, such a lovely couple. Sandra started her day by going fro a run, mainly uphill as you do, such dedication!

They married in a beautiful little church on the coast. You would be forgiven for thinking that this was a destination wedding somewhere far away but actually from my base in Gloucestershire it was just and hour and a bit down the M5.

The beach holds the remains or monument of a shipwreck, I am reliably informed that the crew and the ships dog were all saved but she has laid there since 1897.  Now she draws holiday makers, children and over zealous wedding photographers to her slightly haunting beauty.

I could go on to tell you what happened next but that is going to stay between myself, Sandra, Edward and the whole of their wedding party! Lets just say it involved me and a whole lot of mud!!

After the beach champagne reception we headed back to the Woodland Country House for the rest of the day... and what a truly lovely day it was.














































































www.evedunlopphotography.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment