Friday 26 June 2015

Penard House {Paul & Verity} //Somerset Wedding Photographer



A few weeks ago I had the absolute pleasure to photograph Paul and Vee's stunning wedding at Pennard House.

I joined Vee at her family home in Somerset where she was getting prepared with her sisters, mother and father. I was treated to a bacon sandwich and a cup of tea, which is always a good start to the day and it just got better from there. Vee looked classic and beautiful. Her flowers were breathtaking and their chosen venue, Pennard House created the perfect setting for a true English country wedding.

Such a happy and relaxed couple, Paul and Vee had a wonderful day full of laughter and happiness and I must say the most enormous bottles of champagne I have ever seen!

Here is a little glimpse of their day.......
























































































www.evedunlopphotography.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment