Tuesday 2 December 2014

Wyck Hill House {Jade & Marc} //Cotswold Winter Wedding

My last wedding of 2014, what an incredible year it has been for me, all my clients have been fantastic, my works been picked up and blogged by Love My Dress, Festival Brides and The Cotswold Wedding Blog and I was named in Cotswold Style Magazine under the title "Wedding Lust -Haves" Thanks to all my clients this year and to all the suppliers and venues across the UK that create such wonderful weddings for me to photograph. Its always so great to work along side a ever changing but continuously fantastic team!!

Anyway enough mushy stuff, I've got to end the year with a bang right?  Well this one certainly does that. It was an absolute honor and pleasure to photograph Jade and Marcs wedding at the wonderful Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa .  Winter weddings are what they are, you are in the hands of mother nature, but when shes on good form, the venues stunning, and the bride and groom are so nice you feel like you've know them for years; this happens.....













































































I adore every picture and these are just a few of the many, Jade's fantastic look was created by Make up by ..Mosey Bow ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment