Friday 15 August 2014

Jack, Victoria and Elvis //COTSWOLD WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

This one is going to be one I remember for a long time... I remember my first conversation with Tores... booking a photographer was not something she was keen on doing, in fact I think perhaps she even thought about not booking one! I can hear you all gasp from here!!!

Boy I am glad she did, after a recommendation she gave me a call ....

Tores and Jack were a dream, they got married a stones throw from their flat and celebrated at The Hare and Hounds in Westonbirt.

A wedding full of such joy, laughter and love. Their guests were relaxed and happy. They had an incredible wedding cake that echoed their love for Paris, (It was even complimented on by a member of royalty who was passing through the prestigious hotel). Created by Katy at Cake made with love.

A pair of Jimmy Choos and a French bulldog called Elvis and I was one happy happy photographer! Here is just some of the story.....









































































No comments:

Post a Comment